Re: Percy

Thanks, you all. I'm sure he'll do fine. His best friend is Fleur, and she has never missed have four operable legs. He'll be relieved, I'm sure, to no longer lugging around that heavy cast.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Percy

I've read some remarkable stories about how well they can adapt to a missing limb, but I do hate it for him and for you. Thank goodness he is an indoor
baby.  Poor lil' ol Percy!  And poor Zem's bank account!

Oh, I am so sorry for the little guy and you. I suppose it will take some
time getting used to losing the leg, but he'll adapt, but what a shame.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5