Re: Fwd: Mission Impossible: Squirrels!

Since I have only had a squirrel here twice and for only short periods of time, I'd love to have more. I've always found them very entertaining. What amazes me is who had so much spare time that they came up with the elaborate obstacle course! And, I'll think twice before I get candy from an outdoor vending machine in the future. I wonder if it chose the peanut candy bar.

Theresa

Cathy Carpenter wrote:
Can't stand the tree rats, but I must admit to admiring their ingenuity!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Mission Impossible: Squirrels!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWU0bfo-bSY