Re: Where is everyone? Outside?

I can identify! Don't know what happened with crab grass this year,
but it's been all over my beds this summer. Will take me months to
clear it all, unless it cools down and I can work outside for longer
periods. For the first time in my life will be using pre emergents.
And of course, I HAD to order some plants to put in this fall, too.
On the up side, my Spiranthes cernuum var odorata is blooming. I
think it will not be frost nipped this year!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b