Re: Anybody heard from DF lately?

Haven't heard from Noreen in a while either.  Melody is hanging in there,
God love her.  I email her every so often to check in.  She'd love to hear
from anyone who has time to do that.  I gave her the short version of what
was going on w/ everyone, surgeries, weddings, pets passing and so on.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX