Re: checking in / happy fall!

Here, we have northern pecans. Much smaller, but I think they are
sweeter than the big pecans. I have two young trees that have just
started bearing, but the squirrels usually beat us to the nuts.
My cats usually alert me to toys lost under the refrigerator by
staring hard at the bottom of the appliance. If I shine a flashlight
under it, there is always a toy and lots of cat  hair! I dutifully
fish it out- do they ever have me trained.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b