To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Way OT

Well, the white vinegar will remove the soap scum and the getting rid of
moisture seems logical.  My deal is having something I would rather do.
This weekend I deep-cleaned my bedroom...what a lot of dust along the
edges...shows most cleaning was in the middle!!!  You would think with all
the inventions, there would be something easier to keep living space clean.
I once read about public bathrooms being installed that would clean like a
dishwasher but wondered what would be done with the papergoods and
electrical things...never did read or hear any more about it.