Re: Way OT

Hey Kitty,
Since I'm a male, my house is the last thing to receive any attention,
just the way I am.  Since my little sister is one of those compulsive
neurotic types (if you're staying at her house and get up in the middle
of the night to use the toilet, she'll make the bed) I always worried
that my house wasn't up to par when she would make one of her infrequent
visits.  We had a talk one year, and both of us figured out that we
visited each other to see each other, not our houses.  So-o-o, cut
yourself some slack; I'm very sure your sister is much more interested
in seeing/visiting with/ talking to you as opposed to inspecting your
home.  Sincerely, and I do mean sincerely, Rich in Z-5 where we are on
the edge of drought.