Re: Happy Birthday Noreen

Have a great bday dear and I pray y'all are spared the brunt of it.  Doesn't
sound like it'll be much better up here.  I'm off to get busy w/ the loppers
and get things trimmed back and batten down the hatches.  Doing laundry now
and making extra jugs of tea in case we lose power for the weekend as they
predict.  Also loaded up w/ sandwich stuff and no-cook goodies from the PA
Dutch bakery so I won't go hungry either (not like I'm in danger of
starving) LOL.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX