To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 12:48 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Catalog

Don't I know it.I have old ones from 3 years ago (finally threw away the
really old ones this spring). They are bristling with sticky notes marking
the stuff I REALLY want. Of course, I'd need 2 or 3 blocks to plant even one
of each, but that's what dreaming's about, right?.
Judy B
----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <islandjim1@comcast.net>