To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 12:39 PM
Subject: [CHAT] OT: are you sure you are registered to vote?

Don't be left out!

The last day to register to vote in the Nov. 4 presidential election is
Oct. 20, so if you are not registered to vote, please sign up today.

www.votepoke.org <http://www.votepoke.org> will check if you are
registered to vote and if not, will fill out the form for you in a
ready-to-print-and-mail format.

I found out that my name-change never got processed by voter
registration- and so it was a good thing I checked.  I've filled out the
form and mailed it today!

6:29 AM