Re: OT: are you sure you are registered to vote?

Me, too. I'm a registrar at every election. My grandson registered for the first time this year. He can't wait to vote!
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT: are you sure you are registered to vote?

you betcha - have been for many years.  amazing how many people aren't
though!!

On 9/24/08, Theresa G. <macycat3@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

<http://www.votepoke.org>
Don't be left out!

REGISTER TO VOTE BY OCTOBER 20

The last day to register to vote in the Nov. 4 presidential election is
Oct. 20, so if you are not registered to vote, please sign up today.

www.votepoke.org <http://www.votepoke.org> will check if you are
registered to vote and if not, will fill out the form for you in a
ready-to-print-and-mail format.

I found out that my name-change never got processed by voter
registration- and so it was a good thing I checked.  I've filled out the
form and mailed it today!

Theresa

<http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/elections_vr.htm>

--