Re: OT - bird drama

It took another 15 minutes but he finally got fed up and took off out toward
the highway.  The blue jays came back and looked pleased w/ themselves.  I
filled up their peanut dish as a reward for saving my whole flock over
here.  I just wish y'all could have seen it.  It was really something!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX