Re: OT - bird drama

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: OT - bird drama
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:58:45 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=aItg9lYRv5HD56NXs0dxcvvkAy5EA2NEGXqqdk0vb6I=; b=ocdYpTmEsK0IkbwfH/4O5BKj/n8zIJqdfyRhQbzPbEaIEB22uBUcNmd3f5qkJKI5Jl 7b9MPzKq1Z7ZsxY+OXA/tlta8qiwtvv17N6RpxZEJDgIKnL+YlGmEIqOpbKtK5bL3M+d H9yTK8muzY0M8DOyaX/1jSxe/4BjvtPnx58U0=

I don't guess we have starlings here, never seen one anyway.  Good girl
Jesse.  Hawks are beautiful and majestic birds.  As long as they stay out of
my back yard I love 'em to pieces.  One of my neighbors asked me if I wanted
him to shoot the hawk and I threw a fit.  I told him don't you dare,
besides, the blue jays are taking care of the problem quite nicely thank
you.  He started laughing because he was kidding.  I told him that was NOT
funny.  Butthead.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX