Re: Memphis Home Depot

  • Subject: Re: Memphis Home Depot
  • From: "Josh Haskell" <haskell@ameritech.net>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 09:02:17 -0400

       Thanks Zem.  The guy's name is Larry Fury, but nothing like his last
name.
He has lived most of his life in  Memphis, and is a PhD chemist.  My wife
Susan, her sister Ann, and brother John all grew up In Memphis.  Ann
married, moved to Annapolis, raised a family, but then divorced.  She remet
Larry at a high school reunion in Memphis (Central High) a few years
ago, and they have been good friends since.  Ann continues to live in
Annapolis, close to some of her children and grandchildren, but they both
visit each other when they can.  Larry has a home in Memphis, and is trying
to spruce up the yard, but needs some direction.  I expect he will be in
touch with you shortly.  I am sure he will appreciate whatever guidance you
can provide.

                                                        Josh