Re: OT - AGAIN

  • Subject: Re: OT - AGAIN
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 06:14:04 -0700

Er... How did you send this email if you're not on the net?

On Sep 7, 2009, at 6:59 AM, Kitty wrote:

OK, I've really screwed it up this time. Any help anyone can offer I would really apreciate.

Internet Explorer is a goner for real this time. I know, you told me to get Mozilla and I really intended to but just didn't get around to doing it. I was able to fix IE8, so I kept using it.

This time it locked up completely so that I couldn't use the reset button. I tried doing it via Control Panel but it didn't work - the instructions explained that IE had to be open, but IE doesn't respond.

So I tried a suggestion someone here made. I deleted IE8 with the expectation that by doing so I would uncover IE7. Program doesn't respond. I can't get on the internet to download another browser.

So how do I get a browser without being able to get on the internet? Do you think IE might be on one of my Dell disks? Geez, I promise to listen to you guys and follow through on getting Mozilla this time if I can just get on the net.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5

Inland Jim
Willamette Valley