Re: OT - AGAIN

  • Subject: Re: OT - AGAIN
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 10:18:48 -0500

Thanks Donna, I just downloaded Firefox. I won't get caught without alternatives again.

It's not that I like IE that much, it's just that it's what I'm used to. I'm going to give Firefox a shot though and see how I like it.

Reflecting on my past issues and what happened today, the issues I've had have always had something to do with a conflict between IE and the Google toolbar. While operating IE7, thinking everything was finally fine, I downloaded the Google toolbar because it was grayed out in the toolbar menu. Everything locked up again. So I deleted the Google toolbar in Control Panel and I'm back in business.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5