Re: From Pam: Happy Birthday Noreen!

  • Subject: Re: From Pam: Happy Birthday Noreen!
  • From: TeichFauna@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 22:33:45 EDT

Thanks everyone!!!  Yes, my birthday is the 12th.   Please  tell Pam thanks
too!   Sure hope she gets back "on line" soon, I  know it must be really
frustrating for her to feel so cut off without her  computer.  Is she able to
get online at work???

Part of the judging team for the Cactus & Succulent society show  tomorrow,
so will be a fun, busy day.  Spent all day there today, setting  up and
checking in show plants, etc.    Have a casual party to go  to tomorrow night,
not birthday related, but either way it will be fun to have a  place to go
after a long day.....especially since I think I'd be too tired to  want to go
out or anything.  Ken has an upper respiratory infection, so he  won't feel
much like doing anything either.

Been raining here for a week now.  First few days it was typical  summer
afternoon thunderstorms, but since Wed. it's been steady light rains  almost
all day long.  Very unusual for here.  We don't get those types  of rains
that last long times.  The usual is a quick rain that comes and  goes and back
to sunshine again.  Been really busy doing indoor type stuff,  so it hasn't
bothered me......but OMG the plants LOVE it.  After months of  very little
rain, it is amazing to see how much the plants are rebounding with  the
rains.  Unbelievable!!!
I hope Pam's area is getting it also.  Haven't had much time to watch  the
weather to see if it is getting more than just the southern part of  Texas.

Thanks again!!!
Hugs,
Noreen

In a message dated 9/11/2009 8:06:10 PM Central Daylight Time,