Re: From Pam: Happy Birthday Noreen!

  • Subject: Re: From Pam: Happy Birthday Noreen!
  • From: TeichFauna@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 08:54:37 EDT

Thanks Judy.  Repairs are coming along well now that the main part is
finally complete.  Once the structural part was finally complete, and we  were
able to find a roofer that was capable of dealing with solar panels and
rafter damage, the hardest part was done.   Now the cielings, painting  and
floors need to go in.  Adding extra storage to the office while  everything is
stripped to the wood.  YEAH!!!!  There have been a few  bonuses added in here
and there, but overall it hasn't been the best  experience.  I'll be so
glad not to have to live with boxes, to be able to  put back everything again,
so we can actually walk around.  The hard part  is done though, thank
goodness....and just in time for the rains too.  I  can't imagine what it would be
like without a roof with the rains we've had in  the past week.  Thanks for
asking, we are finally getting there.   :-)
Told Kitty, the show went well, despite rains we had a lot of people come
to see the show and buy plants at the sale, so overall it was quite
successful.  I've found that rains do not stop plant people.  For  northerners that
might sound odd, but since we aren't used to all day rains  every day, most
people tend to stay off the streets and at home.    Much like a slight snow
or sleet......the city literally closes down.   LOL  So we were a bit
worried about the turnout...but it was very  good
Thanks again, everyone for the wishes!
In a message dated 9/11/2009 8:55:34 PM Central Daylight Time,