Re: always something new in the garden

  • Subject: Re: always something new in the garden
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 20:05:11 -0500

The coral tree buds are very pretty Theresa. My coral berry shrub is finally blooming too. I wonder if they are related.

A rat?!? eeeewwwwww. Do you have a way to poison him w/out affecting anyone else?

I had to lock Seamus in today. I sprayed some nasty stuff to kill ivy back in a favorite area of his. Leaves may still be wet and he loves to lick leaves.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" <macycat3@sbcglobal.net>