Re: always something new in the garden

  • Subject: Re: always something new in the garden
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 09:43:44 -0500

Just a word about rat poison...simply because I do wildlife rescue and
have seen owls and hawks (and other predators) die from eating a mouse
or rat that was poisoned.  It sets off a very bad chain reaction.  And
it is a slow, horrible death for the animal that eats that rat as it
stumbles around, sick, and dying.
Just a thought.  Traps are better.