Re: Washington Vacation!!!

  • Subject: Re: Washington Vacation!!!
  • From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:39:53 -0700

I saw it back in the early 70s, so I think it was. At that time you could hike down the cliff paths if you were brave enough. So many beautiful little nooks and crannies. I don't have any pictures and you know how memory is. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Patricia Dickson" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>