Re: What is up with this weather
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: What is up with this weather
  • From: "Tricia" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 13:18:49 -0500

Betsy,
I just spent a week in Granby and Winter Park Colorado. I loved how the flowers looked and came home to my half eaten ,by grasshoppers, plants. I know that I too would hate the short season but the cool weather allows for such deep color and beautiful flowers. I had the most wonderful tomatoes all summer from one of my 16 plants. The little grape tomatoes have produced all summer and continue not noticing the over 100 degrees days or the grasshoppers.
Tricia
----- Original Message ----- From: "betsy" <bkelson@ix.netcom.com>