Re: leveling update + report on Tom
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: leveling update + report on Tom
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 15:38:21 -0500

well good grief.   it rained Tues. & Wed. and by the time the plumber came
out Thurs. he found something else that needed to be fixed.  plumber came
back out this morning for what I thought was the final trip.  about an hour
ago I heard a loud THUNK under the house and went out & checked the water
meter and it was spinning like a ceiling fan.  So turned the water off &
called the plumber AGAIN.  So they just left.  The water line going to the
kitchen sink & washer blew off at the joints.  I guess I'm going to have to
invent a plumbing prayer that this is the last of it.  unbelievable.   But
Tom is doing well thank goodness and the folks are home.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX