Re: now PA was- happy birthday Noreen!
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: now PA was- happy birthday Noreen!
  • From: Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:48:34 -0700 (PDT)

Been in the northern part of PA for awhile  traveling down Rt 6 hiking and
site seeing.  Earlier today moved south.  Stopped at the dingman falls and
currently next to longwood gardens which I plan on touring tomorrow.. After
that will tour the dupont gardens and homes.  Then off to Lancaster and then
south to the blue ridge parkway areas..  I want to do one of those zip line
things.

No definate plans, just kinda going where ever.  Although in a week I need to
be back in Illinois unfortuately.

Got a suggestions of where I need to go?

Donna