From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 4:05 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fall

Read an interesting feature on maintaining plants in a semi-arid area.
Set up a cistern, using scarce water that flows from your gutters. You
may have to connect gutters. Make drains from the cistern to gardens
with turn off/on valve.

Set up drains from your showers and rinse water to gardens.
Direct water from your drive to gardens.

ETN Zone 7