From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 9:23:48 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fall

How ironic that after this exchange yesterday, we woke up this morning
to a non-operating well. No water. The well people will be here this
afternoon, but until then we'll make do with some purchased water.
No fun. As has been said, you never miss the water till the well runs
dry.
Auralie

In a message dated 9/16/2010 7:06:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,