Re: Seeds?

Thanks for the generous offer Bonnie,  I have the two white ones that  have
(so far) survived nicely (through hurricane and freeze) so I think I'm
okay.  I have the one yellow that comes back too.   I just found  it odd that
they never reseed like the Fuschia, that seems to come up  everywhere.  If
anyone wants Fuschia pink seeds, let me know.
Thanks again, Bonnie.....if my white ones ever die, I'll take you up  on
your offer gladly!
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 9/11/2010 6:20:37 PM Central Daylight Time,