Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 9:58 AM
Subject: [CHAT] moving again questions
One more question for the group. We are in the process of making another move to the Atlanta area.  We have been in Texas, Missouri, Oklahoma and New Mexico but never Georgia.
Does anyone have any recommendations for that area? Our daughter lives in Alpharetta and we would like to be close enough to be able to watch our granddaughters choir and sports events.  My husband wants to live near a golf course and a lake but I will be there alone while he flies away every week.  I want good soil and a place to grow something again!
Thank you again for all of your advice.  You all have  helped me so many times!
Patricia Dickson