hort.net link report for 28 January, 1999

Added to http://www.hort.net/pubs/

   BLOOMIN' GARDEN MAGIC

   "This free, interactive gardening newsletter is my project to give
   something back to the gardening community - to repay the hundreds of
   gardeners who have helped me in my own gardens, my book writing and
   radio work. Having shut down my nursery to garden and write, I hope
   you'll join us as we experiment with developing a new form of
   gardening communication using the internet." -- Doug Green

      http://www.simplegiftsfarm.com/nletter.htm

Added to http://www.hort.net/pubs/

   FLORICULTURE WORLDWIDE NETWORK

   Looking for the latest floriculture news, horticultural links, or an
   industry calendar? All three can be found at this publisher-supported
   Web site. Responsible for the monthly periodicals "Grower Talks,"
   "Green Profit," and "FloraCulture International," they also list
   quite a few books from various publishers.

      http://www.growertalks.com/home.html

Added to http://www.hort.net/orgs/gardens/

   VANDUSEN BOTANICAL GARDEN

   Visiting Vancouver, B.C. Canada? If so, stop on by the VanDusen
   Botanical Garden! Started in 1975 out of an abondoned golf course,
   the gardens cover 55 acres and represent over 7500 plant types. If
   you can only visit online, be sure to check out their walking tour,
   list of plants in bloom (seasonal), and calendar of events.

      http://www.hedgerows.com/VanDusen/index.htm

Is your favorite site missing from hort.net?  Visit the category that
you think it belongs in and follow the  'Suggest a URL for this page'
link at the top -- we'll be happy to add it!

                    http://www.hort.net/

Mallorn Computing helps horticultural businesses and individuals
with technical problems.  They can help set up an Internet presence,
convert a catalog into an online store, set up plant databases or
information kiosks, and more!

    http://www.mallorn.com/products/ or email info@mallorn.com