Re: SV: Seeds to trade !

In a message dated 1/28/99 4:14:14 PM Central Standard Time,
paul.olsson@mbox305.swipnet.se writes:

<< Hello ! I don't think I have 2000 of any one species right now, but might
be able to collect this coming season depending on what you are interested in.
 Paul M. Olsson
I am very open to that possibility for next year-when the time comes and you
have a list of what you might have I would be happy to let you know, just
about any thing that is not common in the seed trade is a candidate for

You have a nice collection of plants.

2,000 seeds is really not that much for most plants, But that will depend on
how many plants you are collecting from. I have collected tens of thousands of
seeds form only a few plants while others have given me only a few hundred.

Paul Henjum
Specialty Perennials