Update on horned poppy seeds

I'm amazed at how many people have responded to my offer of horned poppy
seeds.  Here's the scoop -- it will probably be two or three weeks until
the seeds are ripe.  I've gotten so many requests, that I am now sending
out my own request -- that everyone who wants some sends me a SASE.  That
way, I'll know who to send them to and will REMEMBER to do it (you know how
it goes with work, kids, husband AND garden...).

So anyone who has already sent me private email, and everyone who has
posted their requests to the list should send me an SASE and I'll send them
back seeds.

Thanks so much!

Nan Sterman
205 Cole Ranch Road
Olivenhain, CA  92024
Nan Sterman		Minds Over Matter

205 Cole Ranch Road
Olivenhain, CA 92024		760.634.2902 (voice)
nsterman@mindsovermatter.com	760.634.2957 (fax)