Re: Synandra hispidula

Hello Chuck,

I never did get any Synandra seeds. I sort of quit looking. From an Internet search I did this evening, it looks like they are rare, and the plant seems to be close to being classified as endangered.

I hope you can find seeds.

Best Regards,

Cindy Meredith
The Herb Cottage
442 County Road 233
Hallettsville, TX  77964
Lavaca County, TX
between Schulenburg and Hallettsville
USDA Garden Zone 8b
USDA Heat Zone 9, 120-150 days above 86° F.