Re: Jewelweed-Impatiens capensis

Paul, You may have tried this already, but the Garden Web Wildflowers Forum
might be a good place to find Impatiens capensis. I haven't seen the forums
in several months, but I remember seeing a number of references to this seed
for trade over the summer. HTH**
HREF="http://www.gardenweb.com/forums/wildflowers/">Garden Web Wildflower
HREF="http://www.gardenweb.com/forums/exnative/">Native Plant Exchange</A>
HREF="http://www.gardenweb.com/forums/exseed/">Seed Exchange</A>