Re: That BAP plant

I have a BAP hosta from hosta college.  GREAT RESULTS!  On March 19th, I
noticed the first new leaf appearing in the center of the plant.  It is now a
large healthy leaf.  On April 1st, the 2nd leaf came.  It is now almost as
large as the other.  The only thing I did notice is that this plant seems to
take a lot of water.  I have it in a west window, and I water it every other
day.  I think the results are spectacular!

Freddy Schaefer