Re: The "uglies?"

In a message dated 04/09/2000 12:04:22 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
halinar@open.org writes:

<<  However, if it is
 virused, the best thing you can do is discard all the plants that show
 the virus traits and BURN them to prevent the spread of the virus. >>

Hi Joe
I had a few of these plants on the hill and as Mike said I thought that the
way they looked was due to our late hard freeze hitting them as they were
just starting to unfurl. I couldn't stand the way they looked so I potted
them up and put them to the side, I will take your advise.
Thanks Gary