New Here/Old Town Perennials

Good morning,

I am newly subscribed to this list after having been on the hostapix list
for some time now.  I garden in south western Manitoba, Zone 3 and
currently grow about 60 different hosta, from the small to the very large.
The hosta bed has been expanded twice in the last 3 years.  Companion
plants include astilbe, pulmonaria,  and goatsbeard.

Last Sunday evening I was watching Kathy Renwald's Gardener's Journal on
HGTV and she profiled Bruce Cumpson of Old Town Perennials at
Niagra-on-the-Lake ON.  He has a beautiful hosta growing operation and
provided a lot of interesting information.  Does Mr. Cumpson have an
on-line presence?  Does he do mail order?  Is anyone familiar with his
nursery.  I am always looking for additional sources for my most recent
plant addiction and any input would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

BJ in SW MB, Canadian Prairies, Zone 3