Re: Help...Turkey Oak??!!

In a message dated 4/15/00 11:30:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
EntICE11@aol.com writes:

<< Does anybody know of anybody selling this oak in the US? >>

Paula, I would email the guys at Glasshouse Works and ask if they know.  They
have an extreme interest in variegated plants so they may be able to put you
onto a source, I will also ask my friend Doug who has a passion for
variegated plants, he may even have one.  Tell you the truth I would like to
have one too, how hardy are they do you think.  Narda.