Fwd: AHS convention deadline

Who's all comin???  I hope to see you there!

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a

Yikes!  The deadline for registering for the June 22-24 AHS Convention in
Minneapolis is upon us.  My form says that the registration must be
postmarked on or before May 1.  Anyone registering after that pays a $50
premium (late fee).

Hpe this helps to avoid some late fees.

If you are on one of the other Robins (I am sending this to Phoenix), you
might pass it along.