Re: Tips from George Schmid

Hi everyone
	Here is a message I received back from a friend. I did a search for
Hydrosource and here is what I came up with.
http://www.bos2.alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/search?type=all&query=HYDROSOURCE&exec=FAST+Search
Bye
Bob

 Bob, the polymer crystals are available in many garden centers.  I
ordered
mine from Gardeners' Supply.  I ordered 25 lbs. which should leave
several
pounds for my heirs.  Several brands:  The one I ordered is called
HYDROSOURCE.

Bill