Re: Reservation

Regarding the Sheraton Hotel Reservations, for the Amercan Hosta Society
Convention; and pertaining to YOUR (sheraton hotel?) screw-ups at the 1-800
reservations computer!!!!

Please be advised, that via group LIST-SERVERS known as HOSTA-OPEN and
HOSTAPIX:

-- everyone was advised to call the convention hotel directly, instead of
the 1-800 JOKERS-CLUBHOUSE!!!
-- our personal room reservation, was made today, and the 1-800
room-booked, was cancelled!!!
-- you probably had a lot more calls today also?

T'it-nice? ..to see that someone has their
act'TOGETHER!  <<surely'does?>>  Thank you kindly Tony Avent...

respectfully yours

"Bill & Rose NASH, Guelph, Ontario, Canada" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
<<--- regarding original email below ---->>