Re: Scanner Problem

Mary,
Some computer Bios(what runs the mother board basicly) have the USB ports
disabled when the computer comes to you.
You might have to have your son run you through a check in the bios and make
sure they are enabled.
If you need me to help...send me an email and I will walk you through. Mine
was disabled and had to be enabled. I have my printer on one and I love it.
Really fast now.

Paula
Blaine, Mn