Re: rebloom

Hi Jim and Ran,
      One question I have is--- Are there any plants which send up new
blooming divisions reliably from one year to the next? Or is this just the
occasional oddity. I don't want to guess what might be the right word, but I
wonder if it's important or just a rare, temporary thing like a scape coming
up in spring with no leaves. Do we need a word for all the weird things
these plants do?

........Bill Meyer