Re: Pollen Parent

Andrew,

I have cited references and verbatim quotes from Vaughn to substanciate
the viewpoints I have mentioned on several occasions. . . That is all
that I am required to do within a pattern of professional  courtesy and
cooperation. If you wish to ignore important parts of posts written by
others, you may do so,  and you may draw whatever conclusions you may
wish if further communications are not forthcoming.

Jim