Gardenweb web site

Hi everyone,
    I have been very behind in my emails and have been trying to catch up
this morning.  I was reading the posts about trees in the 4/3/01 volume of
the Hosta Open.
    Anyone who is interested in Trees, Shrubs, Conifers, or any other plant
group for that matter, check out: www.gardenweb.com It is the biggest
gardening information exchange site on the internet. (there is a discussion
on hostas, but ignore that, we don't want anyone leaving the hosta open
digest). It is free, although if you register they will ask for a voluntary
    I ran across it doing a search on www.google.com .  Most people who
garden have MANY areas of gardening that they are interested in. The
GardenWeb.com site is a great site and everyone interested in gardening
should know about it.
Mike in rainy MPLS.