Re: Gardenweb web site

Traveler200000@aol.com wrote:

>      Bob is that the forum where some guy by the name if "Spike"
> censors all
> the postings?
Hi Jim
	Spike is the one. He told me you can't mention anyone that isn't a
sponsor on his forum but he doesn't tell you that, he redirects your
post to somewhere else. It was about 2 years ago so I can't remember all
the details but I do remember getting jerked around by him. Then he
wanted to be linked to the library.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/