RE: Seedling discussion

Narda

That's a good idea taking the seedlings out in the sun to look at them in a
different light.

Butch Graves
Sylvania, OHIO   I think I'm a few weeks from hauling my seedlings up from
the basement.

I found the other day that if I ask my husband which he would keep in a
group
of seedlings that he has a very good objective eye.  This one is shiny, more
yellow, pretty leaf yadda yadda.  He does a good job of selecting the unique
and the sturdier of the seedlings.  Also took the non keepers outside into
the sunlight and was surprised that under natural light they look very
different.  Give that a try.

Sounds like you have a lot of work to do.  N.

All my seedlings are outside now and I have turned off the lights in the
basement for the time being.  It could get cold again for sure so will play
this one day at a time.