From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
[mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of bob
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2001 11:20 AM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Re: Gardenweb web site

Michael Derksen wrote:
It is free, although if you register they will ask for a voluntary
> donation.

Hi Michael
	I used to go to this site but if you ever mention someone's website or
send in a url from somewhere they start censoring your emails and
playing games with you whether they post your messages or not. I think
you are only allowed to mention their many sponsors.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/