Re: Gardenweb web site

Excuse me, Bill...

It seems the only people who feel childish games are being played are
those that were affected by the rules of the forum in question.  It
isn't a dictatorship - There is no 'winning' or losing involved.  Life
has rules.  You wouldn't stand up in church and curse or start bickering
with your neighbour.  There's a proper time and place for everything.
There is such a thing as manners, etiquette, and just plain good sense.

I cannot begin to tell you how sickened I am by the never-ending nit
picking that goes on here, trashing someone else so you can feel better
about yourselves.  Well, I'm thoroughly tired of it.  If I'd wanted to
deal with the mentally deranged I would have joined a forum for
psychotics with God complexes.

To those of you who have posted me privately with supportive mail -
thank you!  This will be my last post to this forum.

Mr. Towle can spew his nauseous self-serving hate, and Mr. Hawes and Mr.
Halinar - have a blast - the three of you deserve each other. No more of
this garbage will be coming here!  If I bother at all it will be on
Andrew's site when it's up, or Spike's forums where the air is cleaner.