Re: small greenhouse

Bob,
I just happen to have a skid of fiberglass greenhouse panels lying downback
waiting on my heated house to be built. Don't know when that might be yet.
If possible, get a greenhouse quality panel 54" wide that is Tedlar coated.
The wider panel allows for wider spacing of  2 X 4s, more light and less
installation time. I really think using the panels from the building supply
is a waste of time because they will blister & discolor in just a few years.
I know of a company in Tenn. that sells seconds at a really great price. Let
me know if you need more info.
Richard

Pine Forest Gardens Grower of Quality Hostas
On Line Catalog
http://pineforestgardens.com