Re: Bap Class 2000

In a message dated 4/17/2001 6:04:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
wie1086@oh.verio.com writes:

I have something interesting happening with my 'Fried Green Tomatos'
from last years Bap class at hosta college. Last year I had no new
growth on the plant and didn't  do any of the follow up. The plant has
been growing in a pot with little to no care. Looked at it today and lo
and behold, an extra 8 eyes coming up around the mama eye.

Charles T., could you forward this info to Ed.

Interesting topic. Some hostas do well in containers, but some do not, in my
experience. Why not? I had to transplant 'Eventide' to a container---the next
year it was smaller than a quarter in diameter. What are some of your
successes(and failures)?

Clyde Crockett z5